1) Logo (attached)
a) "Remote Support Software for I.T. Pros" -or-
b) "Easy for your customers. Powerful for your business"
c) "Be there from anywhere."
If (b), please add "remote support software" somewhere on the ad or a graphic that makes it clear that this is remote support software, either in the tagline of the logo or elsewhere.
If (c), consider using a photographic superhero with logo on chest, similar to http://www.bullfrogpower.com/bepowe…/index.cfm
3) A call to action: "Download", "Download Now", "Try Free" or "Try it Free"
4) 300 x 250px, animated GIF is OK
1) IT professionals or people who work in IT departments, specially those in support roles or technical support or the people who manage them
2) Customers range from 1-man shops to large corporations
3) We are targeting the IT Technician who will provide remote support with Instant Housecall -- NOT the person who needs remote support.
1) The goal is to get an IT support person to click on the call to action and download the software for a free trial
1) Design and typeface should be clean and simple. Graphics should also be clear and simple -- nothing too ornate
2) Concepts that can be *optionally* communicated graphically: Windows, Mac, Windows 8, cloud, easy, powerful, remote support, viewing and controlling remote computer, clean, human, through firewalls, no configuration
3) Avoid cheesy images. Examples of these include, thumbs-up, someone holding a white placard, and a finger touching a network diagram.
4) Avoid making the design too technical looking