Ha-Ru was awesome to work with. Super responsive to notes, quick turnaround with changes, and his delivered PSD files were very clean, organized and well documented. A pleasure!
How cnguyen started their banner ad journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
MaxCDN is a Content Delivery Network (CDN) provider, which is a network of servers all around the world working to distribute your content through hundreds of servers instead of a single host.
i.e: we make your site go ridiculously fast. Vrooom.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
1) Optimize the creative for click thru rates.
2) Include Max, our mascot (either as is or a silhouette) He's a cheetah, so go nuts with that.
3) Make it animated, but NO flash
4) Include a short phrase, like "Slow sucks! Get Max :)"; be creative
5) Use a standard ad size. (468x60, 728x90, anything else is fine.) Extra credit for those who create all various shapes and sizes. For designs we choose, we'll work with you farther on that.
Tips / Ideas (totally up to you to use or not):
- Emphasizing speed/racing/quickness
- Our website's dominant colors are blue and orange
- Feel free to borrow any images or other copy from http://www.maxcdn.com/
IT & tech guys, gaming companies, gamers, bloggers, internet companies, CTOs, anybody with a hobby site or online business