Creative design with little instruction. Hit the nail on the head. Very responsive to feedback and quick turnaround. Awesome first experience with 99designs.
- Agent K
Great work and fast response time to changes
Job: Design of a product symbol image for a computer game, from pre-existing screenshots and an exisiting logo.
creative² put a lot of thought into the design. The work was top-notch, both from a conceptual and from an execution standpoint. The finished design contained lots of additional ideas, instead of just blindly following my brief.
I can highly recommend this designer.
How mjharden1 started their banner ad journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Pair up US patients looking for affordable dental care in Algodones, Mexico. Most of the clients will come from arizona or california.
Care is generally 75% less than in the US.
Basically, people looking for low cost dental care
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
so design has to be consistent not to confuse the visitor from ad > Landing page
Banner should have
Elements of a Banner Ad
4) Call to Action
Need Expensive Dental?
Save 75% in Mexico
Message can be anywhere from aspirational to shock imagery like before and after. It should look higher class, since we are talking about Dental
Gif or static.
Target marketing is for 45-65 male/female in the US. Probably have some apprehension about dental care in Mexico. We have a US dentist led inspections program.
examples, not necessarily anything I like, just industry examples.
• Ads that looks like an element of the landing page helps
• Choose colors in context to the site placement. it’s important to look at the context of where the ad is placed. Choose ads color based on the colors of the site.
Size and Imagery:
• Best size formats will be 300X250 or similar formats.
• The design should empower the message
• Compelling Imagery. Something that is going to draw the eye. Photos that seem like they could be real rather than stock tend to do better.
• Image should be consistent with the brand or offer
• Don’t overdo it by taking up every inch. Apply good use of space.
o Avoid creating banners that feature speedy color A
shifting (e.g. red to green to red to green etc.),