Below are a few requirements, and attached are sample ads from other coupon sites and our logo. We look forward to seeing your designs!
1. The banners should be eye-catching, clean/simple, and we prefer bright and cheery colors. The ads will appear on ad networks and need to stand out among the content on various sites.
2. Messages to convey:
- Get free (printable) grocery store coupons
- Save money
- Get instant access to coupons
3. Ads must include the following:
- Grocery Coupon Network logo
- Call to Action/Button: any of the following: Print Coupons, Get Coupons, Click for Instant Access
We are open to imagery, but note that specific brand logos cannot be used in the ads. Generic savings may be used – for example, as in the coupons.com ads attached.
4. Deliverables: Banners in the following sizes: 125x125, 120x60, 160x600, 120x600, 300x250, 728x90, 468x60
5. Sample copy – which can be shortened as needed:
-- More Groceries. Less Money./Instant Access To Hundreds Of Printable Grocery Store Coupons/Get Coupons >
-- Find Hundreds Of Free Grocery Coupons/It's Never Been Easier To Save/Get Coupons >
-- Hundreds of Free Grocery Coupons, All In One Place/Get Coupons >
-- Hundreds of Free Grocery Coupons/Print Coupons >
-- Save Money with Printable Grocery Coupons/Click for Instant Access >