great work. Took feedback onboard quickly and effectively and had some great ideas to make the design more engaging. Would definitely use Adhi again. thanks.
How 1gravity LLC started their app journey
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Development and Distribution of mobile application
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I want to redesign a couple of resources for an Android Sudoku application:
- Application Icon small (72x72), free & paid version (2 icons)
- Application Icon large (512x512), free & paid version (2 icons)
- Feature graphics (1024x500)
- Promo graphics (180x120)
- background images for start screen:
- 800x1280 portrait
- 1280x800, landscape
- 5 buttons for the start screen (normal & pressed, 150x150):
- Play Sudoku
- Resume Sudoku
- High Scores
The start screen can look much different than the existing one, all there needs to be is four buttons (can have any shape), the OpenFeint Icon and the free version has ads at the bottom.
I need everything as png and psd. The background image needs to be as small as possible (I'm using a grayscale image at the moment to reduce the size).