Very attentive and patient!
Thanks for a great design!
- Kame Graphics
Absolutely an Amazing Job!
- Rodney Liber
Great designer to work with.
Great job. Went above and beyond as always.
Alex generated very high-quality, professional looking images. He is very responsive and delivered exactly what we were looking for. We will definitely contact him again in the future for graphics or 3D renders.
How QuiverTime started their 3d journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Quiver Time is a company specialized in producing gear and accessories for card game players around the world.
Our flagship product is the Quiver playing card case which is a portable case in which people carry around card games, dices, and other gaming accessories.
Our preferred customers are customers who make smart choices and who look for the best possible quality and customer service on the market.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are searching for the perfect playmat tube/case/bag design.
It should be:
- durable (made of the best materials);
- fold-able / extendable (for logistics reasons, it should be as small as possible);
- attachable to the Quiver card case (see link in "Other" section) AND most backpacks;
- able to be carried standalone;
- light weighted;
- ingenious and original look - the geekier the better;
- the product must be compatible with standard sized playmats (61 x 35 cm / 24 x 14 inches);
When rolled, they are 14 inches long with a diameter of ~2 inches (depending on how tight the player rolled it);
- an automatic system to roll the playmat is nice to have (e.g. like a wrist slap bracelet);
- the logo should be easily visible
Any additional customization idea is welcome. Our target client is keen on having a unique product, which defines his/her character.