We need high-quality, photo-realistic renderings for our Savior Show Case model. The Savior Show Case is made from aluminum die-cast plates that have a base layer of colored powdercoat. In this case, the base coat is either RED or YELLOW. The top clear coat has a silver metallic flake in it that really sparkles brilliantly in the light. We need to show this sparkle paint job in high-quality renderings. Here are the renderings we need:
WITH AND WITHOUT A BATTERY:
1. Savior Show Case Optima 34/78, Red (Isometric View)
2. Savior Show Case Optima 34/78, Yellow (Isometric View)
3. Savior Show Case Series 27, Red (Isometric View)
WITHOUT A BATTERY:
4. Savior Show Case Optima 34/78, Red, (Close-Up Side View)
5. Savior Show Case Optima 34/78, Yellow (Close-Up Side View)
6. Savior Show Case Series 27, Red (Close-Up Side View)
Example renderings of our other finishes have been included so you can see the views/angles that need to be matched. We need these new renderings to be setup and look like they complement our current renderings - this includes the black background with shadow effect.
We would suggest using the "Car Paint Material" in Vray in 3DS Max to achieve the best results for the sparkle paint.