What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
What does it do:
• Casual Greek Restaurant serving mainstream Greek food with some traditional specials.
o Layout of restaurant is split between fast causal and sit down. The front is fast casual (order at the counter and eat or to go) whereas the back is sit down with waiter/waitress service.
• Focal point of restaurant is Souvlakia (Gyros)with some traditional Greek menu items
• Young adults
• Movie goers
• Teenagers – location is by High School and Middle School
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
• Restaurant interior décor
We are torn between many looks and have difficulty deciding among them. Here are some things we like:
o White Faux brick
o Natural wood tone
o copper accent
o The use of blues and whites (not baby blue)
o bench seating
• We are also VERY OPEN to any design ideas/looks
• Back wall between bathrooms is set forward. We would like to have that be an accent wall.
• Front bar/counter will remain but needs to be redesigned
• Wall on side of kitchen will have window cut out (see attached)
• Bench seating all along wall opposite of bar and kitchen(see attached)
• Look at my Logo project for possible logo winners its down, to the two rated 5 stars
o Have Terracotta colored tile floors
o Ceiling has AC duct work that hangs lower than the rest of the ceiling. (see attached photo), can't remove so have to work around it or cover it
o Ceiling also has two slanted square cut outs, that are tiled in royal blue (See Attached photos)
o Ceiling is a drop ceiling (except where duct work lies) and must remain a drop ceiling. (See attached)
• The restaurant is a stand-alone building with a two story multiplex theater built around the three sides of the building. (see attached photo)
• We are anticipating a lot of foot traffic and movie goers.
• It is a suburban middle class community.