website design for Mobsicle
- Last feedback - Fri, 10 Jun 2011 20:37:13 +0000
- Feedback 99%
- Refunds - 0
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
- Business name
- Description of business
Text message marketing for restaurants. Explainer video: http://bit.ly/mobsiclevideo
- Business industry
- Existing website
- Number of pages needed
- Page descriptions
1. Homepage - Minimalist theme that highlights our explainer video, the ability to "Text DEMO to HUNGRY (486479) and enable users to search a keyword. Currently have a mock at http://bit.ly/mi9dad which is OK, but needs some 'umph'.
2. Primary dashboard / template - Similar to TinyLetter.com dashboard. Checkout http://blog.mobsicle.com for a first pass at a template. Need a variety of icons representing actions such as "Send SMS," "Manage Your Members," "Help," etc.
3. Send / Manage numbers - Our interface where a restaurant can send out messages is inspired by Google's Gmail. Send page, Labels, etc. Looking for a simple interface. Big boxes, text, etc.
- Websites for inspiration
All sites are simple and the number of actions a visitor can take are pretty limited. Goal of site is to funnel visitors into becoming members/users.
- Further requirements
Varieties of our logo are featured here: http://creattica.com/logos/mobsicle/52541
Feel free to use as inspiration.
This contest has been pre-paid with 99designs. The winner will be paid directly by 99designs for the full prize amount, excluding any third party transfer fees.
FREE activation, low charges apply, 24 hour turnaround
Charges apply, 3-5 day turnaround
Free, 5-10 day turnaround
Charges apply, 10 day turnaround