Dixon Jones personal blog rebrand
- Last feedback - Mon, 02 Feb 2009 16:12:15 +0000
- Feedback 99%
- Refunds - 0
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
- Brief Summary
Dixonjones.com is read by search marketers, Google and Microsoft employees and serious people. I need a new look and feel for the home page and a sample internal “post” page (but no coding required).
- Brand Name
This is simply “Dixon Jones”. That needs to be in a standard text, not a fancy image.
- Although a personal blog, Dixon Jones is also the Managing Director of Receptional.com, a leading UK based search marketing company. Dixon also speaks on a worldwide stage on how to market businesses on Google, Microsoft and other major sites. He also has other web based ventures from a murder mystery games site to a kit-car forum. The blog will continue to be without advertising, but needs to provide a distinction between his personal views and his professional life. There will be only limited content of a personal nature, althought most of the audience knows the writer in a personal capacity. The content at the existing site at dixonjones.com will be retained.
- A modern, light “2.0” feel which depicts a personal blog operating in a professional capacity.
- A tagline of: Building links between Business and Internet Marketing
- A nice big “subscribe to my Feed” button
- An email form option to sign up to receive new posts by email
- A Twitter stream box showing “what I am doing now”
- Social Bookmark buttons on posts (only the main ones)
- Don't Wants
- Nothing “techno” or excessively faceless
This contest has been pre-paid with 99designs. The winner will be paid directly by 99designs for the full prize amount, excluding any third party transfer fees.
FREE activation, low charges apply, 24 hour turnaround
Charges apply, 3-5 day turnaround
Free, 5-10 day turnaround
Charges apply, 10 day turnaround