EKK Gear needs a new t-shirt design
- Last feedback - Thu, 05 Apr 2012 23:45:32 +0000
- Feedback 29%
- Refunds - 0
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected finalists
- The contest holder selected 6 finalists
- Final round
- Finalists continued to submit designs
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
EKK Gear (We go by EKK)
We design and create paintball gear and apparel for everyday wear.
We are looking for a t-shirt design for Spring/Summer 2012. The design can be on any color t-shirt, we prefer standard colors that we won't have a hard time sourcing.
We can print a 15" x 18" area on the front. If you want to put another design somewhere else on the shirt (sleeve, back shoulder, bottom, etc) you can include that as well. DO NOT include any paint splats or anything that ties the brand to paintball. While we are a manufacturer of paintball gear and apparel, the apparel is for everyday wear, and ultimately, will move into other sports. Design the shirt as if it were something anyone would want to wear even if they don't like or know about paintball.
Target audience: 14-25 year old males
Tone: driven, dedicated, extreme, witty, elite
Look: clean, modern, high-end, luxorious
We cannot belt print, print a design that wraps around the shirt, print into the seams, or anything that requires special techniques such as these.
Things we like:
- DC Shoes Co.
- Burton (http://www.burton.com)
- Feltron (http://www.feltron.com)
- All of the above with the touch of a hipster
Things we don't like:
- Ed Hardy
- Fox Racing
Feel free to change the color of our logo as needed. You can check our brand out here: http://www.facebook.com/ekkgear
The name of the company is EKK Gear BUT we are always referred to as EKK, so don't use EKK Gear in the design.
EKK stands for East Koast Kids
The company was founded in 2003
We often use "Blood Sweat + Gear" (a play on blood, sweat and tears)
Our followers/supporters are called Soldiers
Things not to use:
- Paint splats
- Paintball gun images
- The word "paintball"
- This is more about good design and everyday clothing for the target demo. Think about how Hurley, O'Neil or Billabong are worn by consumers that don't surf.