New product packaging wanted for Party Wings
- Last feedback - Fri, 04 May 2012 15:06:39 +0000
- Feedback 99%
- Refunds - 0
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected finalists
- The contest holder selected 6 finalists
- Final round
- Finalists continued to submit designs
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
Canadian owned and operated organization selling popular food & beverage products at affordable prices.
Food & Drink
Party Wings Target Audience
Selling to retail establishments for distribution to everyday consumers. Establishments to include, but not limited to:
Party wings will be sold in two container styles - box format 680 g and bag 954 g format.
One design with two variations, one for box and one for bag. The bag design can be a simplified version of the box design.
At first glance, the design must answer 3 questions
What is it?
Who is it for?
Why should I buy it?
Product Must contain on the back
Nutrition Facts (see attached JPG)
Chicken wings; water, flavour, salt, glucose solids, sodium phosphate, citrus fiber, xanthan gum, spices. SAUCE: water, cayenne pepper sauce (cayenne peppers, vinegar, salt, garlic), sugar, tomato paste, vinegar, modified corn starch, salt, brown sugar, chipotle peppers [chipotle peppers, vinegar, tomato paste, water, garlic, salt, soy oil, citric acid, potassium sorbate], seasoning, mustard flour, dehydrated onion and garlic, caramel color, spices, poblano pepper, lime juice concentrate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, hydrolyzed soy protein, natural flavour, onion powder, tequila, dehydrated red and green bell peppers, xanthan gum.
Soy and mustard
Verified allergens : peanuts, nuts, sesame seeds, milk, egg, grains containing gluten (wheat, barley, rye, oats, spelt, kamut, triticale), soy (excluding refined soybean oil), fish, shellfish, mollusc, mustard and sulphite (10 ppm max.)
Party Wings® 32 oz. bag
Serve Party bone-in wings as a snack or appetizer for any occasion! These wings are made from quality Danmar Foods chicken and can be heated in the oven or microwave. They're also great on the grill!
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place frozen chicken wings on foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Heat 18 to 20 minutes on top rack of oven. For extra crispiness, heat an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
1. Arrange frozen chicken wings on microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH: 3 wings for 3 to 4 minutes, 6 wings for 4 to 5 minutes, 9 wings for 5 to 6 minutes. Do not overheat.
3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Place frozen chicken wings on grill.
3. Heat 14 to 18 minutes, turning wings over halfway through heating time. Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.