Eternity Collars needs a new product packaging
- Last feedback - Wed, 18 Apr 2012 23:56:55 +0000
- Feedback 50%
- Refunds - 0
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected finalists
- The contest holder selected 0 finalists
- Final round
- Finalists continued to submit designs
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
- Organization name
- Description of the organization and its target audience
Eternity Collars.com is an e-commerce site selling premium slave collars and accessories for people in the BDSM community, with some additional interest in the gothic/underground accessory market. In addition to casual wear, our collars are often used in collaring ceremonies; a very private and personal ceremony equaled in importance to a wedding/engagement ring for people in the BDSM lifestyle.
Many people wear our collars in public 24/7, while others onlywear them in the privacy of their own home. Most people would not recognize our collars as anything other than jewelry.
Eternity Collars is the Tiffany’s equivalent in the BDSM market and we are looking for packaging that reflects a certain level of sophistication, elegance and quality associated with the product and the significance it can represent.
· We are looking for a packaging design for our collars.
· 100% of our orders are online so we need to have a packaging design that can fit into our established shipping box sizes easily.
· Each of our collars comes with a replacement set including screw set and allen wrench. These are currently shipped in a small bag along with the other items. These are also sold independently as replacement sets. While we must have the individual replacement sets available, we have also considered integrating the initial set with the package.
· Many people will order a collar as well ascuff at the same time and multiple products are shipped out at once.
· Our current packaging consists of a plain velvet bag with no cushioning or branding.
· Packaging must be easily adaptable for new products that may be a different size and dimension
· Small packagedesign is needed for smaller accessories like our master key, tags, replacement key sets, etc. These could all be the same package slightly modified to accommodate each.
· Must have smooth outside for tight packing
· Should provide stability when in packaging with good visual appeal, and enough durability to withstand end-users repeated storing the collars when not in use.
· Must be discreet from a branding standpoint. Preferably, we would imprint an adaptation of our logo (‘EC’) in some form like embossing
· The design should be elegant and simple with materials that are easy to fabricate (cardboard,thin plastic, etc.) or inexpensive to mold – and it should be some form of a box.
· We are welcome to any suggestions for materials to use, although environmentally friendly arepreferred.
· The interior packaging should be able to secure a round collar of a specific size easily and as simple as possible - such as a molded base or retaining tab.
· Smaller packages should be an even fraction of the larger so they fit well together in the box with exterior dimensions of 9 x 9, 6 x 6, 4.5 x 4.5 and 3 x 3 – each .75” tall maximum. These sizes allow us to accommodate all products in our catalog and fit our current shipping boxes.
· Initial packaging designs should not exceed .75" in height – but the design theme will ideally be able to accommodate thicker dimensions
This contest has been pre-paid with 99designs. The winner will be paid directly by 99designs for the full prize amount, excluding any third party transfer fees.
Free, 2-3 day turnaround
Charges apply, 5-10 day turnaround
Charges apply, 5-10 day turnaround