We are in the process of "re-branding" - we began with a new logo (which I've attached here) and are now moving on to other marketing materials. We need a new brochure to match the feel of our new logo.
I created our first brochure using Vistaprint....I'm attaching scans of the outside and inside of it as well. As you can tell, I'm definitely NOT a designer :) The only things I'm happy with in the old brochure is the text/message - I'd like to see the majority of the text included in the new brochure. As for the images, feel, design, style, fonts, etc.....please feel free to change those as much as you want!
To be specific, our new brochure should include AT LEAST:
- Our new logo
- A list of our services
- All our contact/location information
- Our "Philosophy Statement"
- "Personalized health and healing for your furry family friends!"
- A picture of Minka - she is our clinic cat who lives in the hospital. She loves to hang out up front and greet people and pets as they come in. (I'm including 2 options for you)
IT SHOULD ALSO BE A TRI-FOLD
PLEASE feel free to look over our website (http://www.bouldersnaturalanimal.com) to get idea of other things you think would be beneficial to add to the brochure.
Otherwise, feel free to be creative in:
- How all the "required" info is presented
- Adding additional info
- Adding additional images (photos OR clip art type things)
- Color scheme (although it should fit with the colors in our logo somehow)
The final design will be playful, yet professional...if that makes any sense :)
Thanks so much!!!