"FIT" to be President?
Other Graphic Design contest
Custom package purchased for $400
(including 99designs fees)
Designers enter their initial design concepts for feedback and direction.
The client picks a winning design.
- Brief Summary
Please read the brief. Here is a summary:
Looking for a satirical political cartoon about current presidential candidates with the tagline "Who is FIT to be President?" with a play on the word "FIT", because we are a fitness company. Make people laugh at the cartoon and want to tell others about it!
<b>REVISION: I want the focus of the cartoon's intent to be a cartoon that might be sent around in an email from friend to friend to create viral buzz. So the cartoon has to have a funny or sexy or clever aspect in one direction or another that makes people who get this from a friend say "that's too funny, I just have to email this to so and so."</b>
All cartoon styles are welcome. Have at it. Please read the brief for more info and please include our logo or domain name creatively somewhere in your cartoon. :)
- Brand Name
Our company is a social network, for men and women interested in fitness, weight loss, bodybuilding and sports training.
We would like to have a satirical political cartoon designed featuring the current presidential candidates Barack Obama and John McCain. Feel free to include their running mates, Joe Biden and Sarah Palin (and/or whoever else you see fit, ex: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Hillary Clinton, etc. if you think it helps the humour), as well as our logo. (refer to MyBodySite.com for logo)
We are looking for 3 designs, 1 being a first prize winner. 1st prize - $300 ///// 2nd and 3rd prize - $50 ////// THERE WILL BE FUTURE WORK AVAILABLE FOR PRIZE WINNERS! We are looking for designers who can bring unique ideas, and can deliver high quality work.
- We want the tagline of the cartoon to read "Who is FIT to be President?"
- We were thinking possibly having a candidate or two wearing a t-shirt with our logo, and maybe facing off against each other?
- We are looking for the cartoon to reflect the play on the word "fit". (We are a fitness company so, muscles? barbells? jump rope? sweatbands? etc.)
- Please be creative, craft these candidates as you see them. We want lots of different options.
- Come Republicans, Come Democrats, COME ALL!
- Use your own creativity but consider these tips we think we would like (or convince us otherwise):
- Sarah Palin - be very pretty, very sexy
- John McCain - old.
- Barack Obama - young, tall, skinny
- Biden - big smile, much shorter than Obama.
- Don't Wants
- Item 1...