Create the next art or illustration for Overlord Computer
- Last feedback - Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:46:36 +0000
- Feedback 100%
- Refunds - 0
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
Online computer monitor sales
We are developing a one page user setup guide for our monitor line. We have 2 monitors that are DVI connections only and one that has DVI, HDMI, Display Port, and VGA connections. The guide will be based off of graphics will little written documentation (since most people know how to connect a monitor - those that will purchase ours at least.) We will be using your art elements to design our own worksheet in Publisher or some other medium so each design element must be an individual file so that they can be moved, swapped, interchanged, etc. Here's what we need:
A drawn representation of the front and back of our monitors. Detail is not necessary (and all of this can be in black/white/grey tones - color is not required.) Here is a link to good photos of the monitor housing (this page provides a general OEM version of our final and is close enough for this job - scroll down and use the front/back views)
If you take a look at the attached file you will see what we will eventually want to have - something similar. Here is a list of the specific items we need.
1. Drawing of front of monitor - no cord connected - ours come as is shown on the website
2. Drawing of back of monitor
3. Power brick (see attached as an example of brick)
3. DVI Cable (bundled - as attachment)
4. Speaker Cable (bunbled - as attachment)
5. Drawing of back of a computer
6. Drawing of back of monitor connecting to back of computer with DVI
7. Drawing of back of monitor connecting to back of computer with HDMI
8. Drawing of back of monitor connecting to back of computer with Display Port cable
9. Drawing of back of monitor plugging circular power cord into monitor and plug into socket
10. Front of monitor - press power button (ours is on the bottom right corner under the bezel edge.)
All plugs in the back of the monitor are at the bottom - see the website picture for questions on location. A single plugin location can be used for each drawing, e.g. you could focus on the left hand side of the stand for the DVI, HDMI, DP, connections with the power cord on the right hand side of the stand.
Please let me know if you have any questions as I hope this becomes clear once you review the website and attached documents.
The first picture on this website is NOT our model - scroll down to see ours. Thanks.