Unleash your creativity...why? cozwecan!
- Last feedback - Sat, 11 Jul 2009 14:47:37 +0000
- Feedback 99%
- Refunds - 0
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
We are an online shopping experience. There is no limit to what we will sell in the future. Rest assured that we will be actively involved in this process by regularly posting comments on your designs.
One of the brands we admire most is Virgin – why – because their brand is simple and is easily adaptable across multiple business sectors. We don’t associate the brand with money or flights or cell phones or gym individually – we associate it with ALL of them.
Note: We will be offering second ($100) and third ($50) place prizes for this competition. 99designs does not allow for this directly, but we believe that if the design ends up as one of our top 3, we should reward the designers for their valiant efforts. More often than not, it is a very close contest in the top spots, so go for your badge.
If someone has a computer and enjoys shopping online, they’ll want what we have. In fact – we hope to make even the most sceptical of potential online shoppers enjoy the experience of shopping online and want to come back for more. We will be targeting both corporate and consumer markets
We would like to leave this as open as possible for the designers to show us what we want.
The “way” and “colour” in which the name is written will probably be what makes our brand special. Everybody knows the Coca Cola red and the font it is written in. We could write “Pepsi Cola” in the same font and colour and the association would still be that of Coca Cola. We also don’t mind working with a symbol that represents who we are (Nike is a classic example of where this worked incredibly well), but our preference by and large is the treatment of the wording cozwecan.com.
For cozwecan.com, when thinking of the design – don’t think cartoon, think crisp and classy. When thinking about the colour, think of a logo that will work in multiple colour variations. Whether we use it in Blue or bright pink, it will still be recognisable as our brand.
1.Our entire name must be in the logo and lowercase – cozwecan.com.
2.Winner must provide a modifiable vector based file. Preferably Adobe Illustrator File.
3.The logo must look good in greyscale.
4.NB!! Must be original work – not poached! If we spot stock use, none of your designs will be considered. Period.
5. Winner must transfer the copyright over to us.
Good luck and we look forward to helping you show us what we want!
Update: We've had a team meeting and some decisions have been made regarding designs we'd like to see:
1. No more additional shopping bags please.
2. Please DON'T split "cozwecan" into 3 words - it must be one word, and in ONE colour!
3. "cozwecan" needs to be uniform in font, colour, style etc - that is our preference!
4. We would like to see some designs that have a question mark and the word "cozwecan.com" - the simpler and classier, the better!
5. Please do NOT abbreviate "cozwecan" to CWC!
6. No more shopping tags please - we've seen enough to know that it's not going to win!
We hope this helps with any further designs.