- In keeping with the rest of the product/site, the logo needs to be clean and simple.
- We like the big, easy-to-read, colorful, web 2.0 style, but since our product has business to do, the logo shouldn't be too playful or silly.
- We'll need a version for use on light backgrounds and on dark backgrounds.
- We'd like .png (400x50, 283x57) and photoshop formats.
- Color isn't necessarily a restriction, though we do like our blue #50729F.
- We aren't concerned about it matching our current website style (http://www.standingcloud.com
), though it would be nice if it could match (or in some way complement) the style of our management console (screenshot attached).
- Competitor logos range from very corporate-y to very web 2.0-y, so we can fall anywhere in that range (without it affecting our market presence).
- NEW ITEM: Note that a "standing cloud" is an actual type of cloud ( see http://www.weather.com/glossary/s.html#standcld
) -- we see those often here in Colorado over the mountains. Hence, please do not add feet to our logo. "Standing" has nothing to do with feet.