8am - 5pm PST Mon-Fri
Contest is drawing to a close. We will give you some final pointers!!
1. All designers seem to have settled on a round-shaped logo. We don't have any opinion on the shape, so feel free to mess around with the shapes. It will make you stand out from the rest.
2. We see a lot of yellows in the designs. We're not necessarily a fan of those.
3. Please focus your remaining time on the icon, not the fonts.
4. Our key values are success, transparency and connectivity with your colleagues. Try to think of that, too, even if it requires some deep thought.
5. We will not choose anything resembling a stopwatch outline. Our clients measure their time in hours, not seconds. Also, the stopwatch logos tend to look like Christmas balls.
Good luck and - once again - we appreciate all your efforts!!
What do you want designed?