Please see the attached creative brief for more info and examples of past logos.
• Name: PASS Summit
• Logo to be used on website, banner ads, print ads, email signatures, conference name badges, onsite signage, onsite collateral
• Must be flexible from a sizing perspective. For example, we do experience some difficulty using our current/past logo in all executions as it is quite large/complex/layered.
• Require both one color (B&W) and color versions.
• Required formats include but are not necessarily exclusive to: .eps, .gif, .jpg, .png
• Immediate follow-on requirements include website design. Preference will be given to the logo designer to bid on future design extensions.
• The new 2011 creative look and feel must continue to be bold, eye-catching and edgy.
• While not mandatory, designers could consider design options with word variations on “PASS Summit”, “PASS Summit 2011”, “PASS Summit Unite”, “PASS Summit Unite 2011” or “PASS Summit 2011 Unite”.
• While ideally we could connote the concepts of sharing and networking, we do not want any cliché images such as shaking hands. Also, our core audience does not connect with the blue-suit executive – we are the ones that get the job done.
• Prefer to stay away from a “crest” visual as we’ve done this for the past 3 years – but open if your crest design is stupendous.