Logo Needed - Foundation For Belmont Education
Logo design contest
Custom package purchased for $250
(including 99designs fees)
Designers enter their initial design concepts for feedback and direction.
The client picks a winning design.
The Foundation For Belmont Education (FBE) needs a new brand identity that will be the basis for an entire web and print re-design. Contemporary design to convey community excitement/engagement and program excellence.
Creative, effective, supportive teachers. Engaged students. A tradition of educational excellence. The Foundation for Belmont Education is dedicated to these goals by raising money to support outreach programming for school educators.
After 15 years, we are in need of an outstanding new logo design. (Please see our website, http://www.fbe-belmont.org, for a view of the current logo and more information about our organization.)
Foundation for Belmont Education
While FBE cannot substitute for public support of education through tax dollars, the funds it raises play a pivotal role in fostering the creativity of our teachers, engaging the interest of our students and sustaining the tradition of excellence that charactertizes the Belmont Public Schools.
Design must be:
• Creative, classy, and have a fresh look with attention to detail
• Strong, bold, and leaves a lasting mark
• Communicate excitement
• Contain classic colors
• Logo must look good in color as well as in black and white.
• We would like to see designs that include a graphical element to replace the "column" image in our current logo.
• The new design will be used for printed brochures and letterhead, on the web, in media presentations and for mass mailings.
• Our tag line is: "Making a difference in the public schools."