Logo Design for Internet Startup, SchoolLife101.com - guaranteed
- Last feedback - Sat, 08 Nov 2008 21:36:19 +0000
- Feedback 99%
- Refunds - 0
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
SchoolLife101.com is a college student specific listing site (similar to Craigslist) with a focus on textbook listings. The site is built, and ready, just looking to add the final piece, We're looking for a simple, clean, elegant, memorable, web 2.0ish logo to finalize the design around. This is a guaranteed contest.
- Solid vector art that works great in print as well as on-screen, in one color or many
- A logo that scales well given where we are looking to take our business
- Want an icon to use in addition to text (think Nike, Pepsi, Coca-cola)
- Audience 18-24 age college students
- Our site is SchoolLife101.com, must make sure the 2 L's in the middle are distinct so as to minimize misspellings.
- .com is optional in the logo.
- We are partial to blue, but greens could work as well
- Possible Tagline: The Student Resource.(optional)
- Complex graphics
- The logo found on our site is NOT what we want! Please don't use that as a reference.