Logo Design for Internet Startup, SchoolLife101.com - guaranteed
Logo design contest
Custom package purchased for $305
(including 99designs fees)
Designers enter their initial design concepts for feedback and direction.
The client picks a winning design.
SchoolLife101.com is a college student specific listing site (similar to Craigslist) with a focus on textbook listings. The site is built, and ready, just looking to add the final piece, We're looking for a simple, clean, elegant, memorable, web 2.0ish logo to finalize the design around. This is a guaranteed contest.
- Solid vector art that works great in print as well as on-screen, in one color or many
- A logo that scales well given where we are looking to take our business
- Want an icon to use in addition to text (think Nike, Pepsi, Coca-cola)
- Audience 18-24 age college students
- Our site is SchoolLife101.com, must make sure the 2 L's in the middle are distinct so as to minimize misspellings.
- .com is optional in the logo.
- We are partial to blue, but greens could work as well
- Possible Tagline: The Student Resource.(optional)
- Complex graphics
- The logo found on our site is NOT what we want! Please don't use that as a reference.