Hockey News Website Needs Logo!
- Last feedback - Sat, 05 Jul 2008 18:31:07 +0000
- Feedback 95%
- Refunds - 0
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
- Brief Summary
Kukla's Korner is an ice hockey blog in the style of a newsfeed service, displaying media from all around the hockey world. We're undergoing a total website redesign this summer and believe that the right logo will play a big part in inspiring our new design.
- Brand Name
Our current banner can be seen here. Simple (which is good) yet not very exciting (which is bad).
This is a hockey news site and the audience is both hockey fans and the hockey media. So we'd like the new logo design to convey something modern and fun, but still professional and clean.
- We're open to your ideas regarding colors and font. We don't want it to be boring, but don't over-complicate it, either. Can modern, professional and fun all be included in one logo design? (We're hoping you think so!)
- Imagery in the logo is an excellent possibility, but the most important thing is the word type, so don't overwhelm that. (Images/photos must be legally yours to include in your design submission)
- The width of the website is 1025. Width and height of your design is up to you, but bear our width in mind as we want the logo to be able to extend as a header across the top of the page.
- The winning logo art must be submitted in vector format like that produced by Adobe Illustrator, to allow us to make scale changes as needed.
- Don't Wants
Supplied file types
Layered vectors in EPS & PDF
Screen quality JPEG & PNGs
Note: Fonts used will be detailed by the designer but are not provided for licensing reasons.