Help Unwired Minds with a new logo
- Last feedback - Wed, 29 Feb 2012 23:28:51 +0000
- Feedback 99%
- Refunds - 1
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected finalists
- The contest holder selected 4 finalists
- Final round
- Finalists continued to submit designs
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
- Business name
- Unwired Minds
- Description of business
Innovation consulting firm helping clients achieve high performance by blending business, technology & design.
To get an idea on the type of business, please go to: www.ideo.com
Business & Consulting
- Preferred logo types
- Sample logos
- Values to communicate
- Feminine Masculine
- Young Mature
- Luxury Economical
- Modern Classic
- Playful Serious
- Loud Quiet
- Simple Complex
- Subtle Obvious
- Color preferences
- black, white
- To be used on
- Print (Business cards, letterheads, brochures etc)
- Online (Website, online advertising, banner ads etc)
Just keep it simple & smart.
It is very important that you understand the philipsophy behind the name:
- it is about independence, creative and free thinking, out of the box, etc ... free minds, free spirits ... not wired to old patterns, etc ...
I liked very much these designs from the Occupy design contest that are featured here:
The show strength, independence, power, creativity.
Supplied file types
Layered vectors in EPS & PDF
Screen quality JPEG & PNGs
Note: Fonts used will be detailed by the designer but are not provided for licensing reasons.
This contest has been pre-paid with 99designs. The winner will be paid directly by 99designs for the full prize amount, excluding any third party transfer fees.
FREE activation, low charges apply, 24 hour turnaround
Charges apply, 3-5 day turnaround
Free, 5-10 day turnaround
Charges apply, 10 day turnaround