Help Fit for Leadership with a new logo
- Last feedback - Wed, 08 Aug 2012 18:54:15 +0000
- Feedback 99%
- Refunds - 0
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected finalists
- The contest holder selected 3 finalists
- Final round
- Finalists continued to submit designs
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
Fit for Leadership
Words to describe the brand would be –
1. Our people first – employees matter most, because a happy well motivated workforce will most likely make happy customers and in due course the resulting profits will make our shareholders happy
Business is people – we will surround ourselves with people who have energy and imagination. Our partners will behave like us!
2. We will take the burden from our clients and customers and give them what they want
We are Honest, Speak from the heart not a script, take our customers seriously, if we make a mistake we will say sorry quickly and mean it.
3. We will be recognised as Wellbeing champions for leaders. We will offer another way a better way that inspires businesses to want to work with us for their personal benefit, the benefit of their staff and ultimately their business.
4. We will approach each programme (product) and think about it from the clients perspective.
5. We will work to end any confusion when it comes to what we do, why we do it, and how we will do it. We will strive to keep things simple, explain them clearly, we have nothing to hide and people trust us because of this.
6. We will be legal , decent, honest and truthful
7. We offer Value for Money – Transparent pricing, Tangible value, Quality give them more for their money. Strip away hidden extras and costly services they do not need. Give them extra benefits that they really want.
8. “Imagination is the lost facet of marketing in the 21st century. Imagination is what we will do best. We will create some magic now and in the future with our approach backed by evidence and where relevant sound hunches..
9. We will design products (programmes) from inside the clients head.
10. We will be fun fun fun! Fun will always be present with our teams, in the way we talk to customers and in the freshness of our marketing ideas, we will get under the skin of the giants and generally piss them off!
11. Fun makes people take note of what you say. Fun challenges convention. Fun means inspiring clients and customers in ways only we would dare. Fun is not a rule it is just present all the time.
12. Fun does not set out to cause offence or distress. Fun is never needlessly tacky or wacky. Fun avoids religion and politics.
Our organisation is aimed at “Welbeing” of business leaders. Wellbeing means being fit - mentally emotionally and physically. We cover the underlying reasons for anxiety, stress and depression and how to address them either before or after they occur. We have leading UK experts covering “diet and nutrition” what to eat to lose, weight , gain weight and avoid the diet trap. And lifestyle, exercise and nutrition a very specific tailored plan about how to have and maintain the body and mind you want.
The initial target market will be boards and senior leaders of businesses like Accenture, KPMG, Danone, BMW
Business & Consulting
The design must be one where cost of replication of the log and cards is not cost prohibitive.