Help Belisama Design with a new logo
- Last feedback - Sat, 25 Aug 2012 17:44:53 +0000
- Feedback 99%
- Refunds - 0
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected finalists
- The contest holder selected 5 finalists
- Final round
- Finalists continued to submit designs
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
A unique boutique of urban, bohemian, and gypset inspired jewelry designs! My distinctive collection is known for its organic sensibility and feminine appeal. Crafted from fine gemstones and pearls. The stones sparkle and shine with colors representative of the sea and tropics.
In Celtic polytheism, Belisama was a goddess worshipped in Gaul and Britain. She was connected with lakes and rivers, fire, crafts and light. Belisama was identified with Minerva/Athena and has been compared with Brigid. Her name has been interpreted to mean "summer bright".