Got Class? Upscale Logo for Valley Prep Tutoring
- Last feedback - Wed, 09 May 2012 06:45:40 +0000
- Feedback 99%
- Refunds - 0
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected finalists
- The contest holder selected 3 finalists
- Final round
- Finalists continued to submit designs
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
Valley Prep provides high quality private academic tutoring. Target audience = upscale clientele -- urban Los Angeles families with private school students, with combined household income of $100,000+
Valley Prep or perhaps a "VP" Letterform Mark on white Greek ionic column or columns, with green ivy draping.
Also like idea of a Pictorial Mark or Emblem of a crest similar to private school shape (think Porsche badge) as possible part of composition. --> with ribbons swirling for movement?
• Conveys classic solidity, elegance, and warmth.
• Other adjectives: subtle, quiet, refined, expensive
• Needs to appeal equally to males and females so not too scrolly-floral
• Perhaps 60% masculine/40 feminine
Think Classy. Think Ivy League. Thank you designers! Please have fun.