Create the next logo for Slip Talk
- Last feedback - Tue, 08 May 2012 11:47:55 +0000
- Feedback 14%
- Refunds - 0
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected finalists
- The contest holder selected 0 finalists
- Final round
- Finalists continued to submit designs
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
- Name to incorporate in the logo
- Slogan to incorporate in the logo
- Description of the organization and its target audience
Slip Talk is an online blog that will be delivering breaking news regarding social media, search engines such as Google/Bing and internet marketing tips/resources.
- Preferred logo types
- Sample logos
- Values to communicate
- Feminine Masculine
- Young Mature
- Luxury Economical
- Modern Classic
- Playful Serious
- Loud Quiet
- Simple Complex
- Subtle Obvious
- Color preferences
We currently have it an orange/brown which we do like, but are open to other ideas.
- To be used on
- Online (Website, online advertising, banner ads etc)
- Merchandise (Mugs, T-shirts etc)
Our current logo is located on www.sliptalk.com. We are looking to clean it up and revise it. We are looking for a simple design with not a whole lot of "busy" in it.
A few reference to our definition of simple would be:
1. Facebook Logo
2. Mashable.com logo
3. gigaom.com logo
I would also like an icon/symbol/gravatar included to the left of the logo that can also be used as a squared gravatar on social networks.
Supplied file types
Layered vectors in EPS & PDF
Screen quality JPEG & PNGs
Note: Fonts used will be detailed by the designer but are not provided for licensing reasons.
This contest has been pre-paid with 99designs. The winner will be paid directly by 99designs for the full prize amount, excluding any third party transfer fees.
FREE activation, low charges apply, 24 hour turnaround
Charges apply, 3-5 day turnaround
Free, 5-10 day turnaround
Charges apply, 10 day turnaround