Initially for our current and potential ISPP families and staff (from all over the world) but also for corporate fund-raising efforts in the near future.
The children that attend start at 3 years of age and go right through to Grade 12.
The logo will be used on all literature, publications and merchandise for the rest of this school year.
The International School of Phnom Penh - ISPP. www.ispp.edu.kh
ISPP began in 1989 by a group of parents with 6 children out of desperation as there were no schools for foreigners in Cambodia.
ISPP is a not-for-profit parent run and owned school. It is now a mid-size school (by international standards) but is the biggest in Cambodia and the only one offering the International Baccalaureate programme for students from 3 years old right through to Grade 12.
We are about being a close and caring community and about quality education and a love of learning. See our Mission Statement:
ISPP empowers students, in a caring international environment, to achieve their potential by pursuing personal and academic excellence, and to grow as responsible global citizens who celebrate diversity.
We believe in:
• learning as a partnership involving students, parents, staff and the community at large.
• creating a nurturing environment in which individuals participate in realizing their full potential.
• achieving excellence in an environment which celebrates diversity.
• promoting creative and critical thinking.
• embracing the challenges of a changing world.
• fostering the love of learning as a lifelong process.
We have nearly 600 students from 39 countries and approx 160 staff - local Cambodian and foreigners.
We have plans to have a new school built (as we've grown and grown and are outgrowing our space) by 2011-12 school year.