99designs is the world’s leading design contest marketplace, powered by a massive community of designers and business owners.
Small businesses and startups everywhere use our service to get graphic designs for logos, business cards, t-shirts, websites, and more.
Designers from all over the globe compete with their peers in design contests to win prizes, improve their skills, and establish relationships with new clients.
Here are some of the reasons why our customers love running design contests at 99designs:
- Design contests are ideal for clients who don’t already have a freelance or in-house designer. Contests allow clients to see work from, and work with, many different designers at once.
- Design contests let clients see finished designs custom-made for their company, rather than committing to work with a designer based on their past work for other companies.
- Design contests are quick. The average contest lasts for one week, at the end of which time the client walks away with a finished design that’s ready to use. The designers have great new designs to add to their folios—and, if they’ve done well, some prize money too.
- Design contests are very cost-effective. The client chooses the contest prize they want to pay, and know that designers will create designs for that price — there’s no going over budget here!
- If clients aren’t satisfied with the designs submitted to their contests, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
See how it works, or check out the video on our homepage for more about our service.