Halloween website theming contest
- Last feedback - Mon, 22 Oct 2007 03:00:41 +0000
- Feedback 54%
- Refunds - 0
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
- Brief Summary
Create a Halloween theme for Aquent's popular U.S. website with a fun Flash or animated GIF sequence. Cash prizes plus exposure to recruiters and fellow creative professionals.
- Brand Name
- Desired Color Scheme
- See Aquent.com for color pallette
- Desired Style
- Halloween-themed -- fun, quirky, whimsical.
- Accepted File Formats
- Flash (swf/flv) or animated GIF
Our goal is to showcase our Halloween spirit while highlighting the design skills of the winning creative professional. Our judges will have a bias for humorous, quirky executions that demonstrate exceptional creativity. While ideas related to job searching and/or the workplace will be marginally favored, overall creativity is our primary criteria.
First prize: $275
Second prize: $75
Honorable mentions: Set of Adobe CS3 "Dynamic Learning" reference books from the Aquent Graphics Institute
If you'd like to participate, please begin by visiting our site, www.aquent.com. The area available for theming is the 710x57 section in the site's header area. Please note and respect our site's overall color and font standards.
- sizing: 710x57 pixels
- format: Flash or animated gif
- creative mandatories: (1) Aquent logo present in its current size, location, and font, (2) creative harmony with website's orange/black/grey pallete, (3) no offensive, disparaging, or mean-spirited images/copy
- send me a private message if you need additional design assets (e.g. logos, Pantone colors, etc.)
We can accommodate most prize payment scenarios - check, PayPal, money order, etc. Ask for details if this is a concern.