The time has come to announce the first winner of our recent StartUp Britain lottery. As some of you may have heard, with the recent press surrounding 99designs and its involvement with the UK initiative StartUP Britain, 99designs decided to give back the total cost of one contest run by a UK small business every week throughout the month of April!
This weeks winner is…..
Matthew Court from London!
Matthew began a contest for a new logo for his business Grassroot Media – a sports advertising company. For $295, Matthew received 216 logo concepts to choose from!
But wait, we’re not finished just yet! On top of our weekly winners, all UK businesses that decide to launch a design contest this month will receive a free power pack upgrade, valued at $85!
All you need to do to be eligible for your contest refund or to claim your powerpack is:
- Click on the following link: http://99designs.com/go/startupbritain
- Go to the 99designs website and launch a design contest between now and April 30th.
- Check your emails and our website to see if you have won!
What are you waiting for?… Head on over to http://99designs.com/go/startupbritain now, start a design contest and claim your powerpack!
Look out for a new winner next week!
Latest posts by Edward Miles (see all)
- Save 50-90% off SitePoint’s design books in December - December 5, 2011
- Blogs for both business and design - November 10, 2011
- Top 9 contests of all time - October 24, 2011