We owe our success to our remarkable community – we wouldn’t be where we are without your help! Our community of contest holders and designers is what powers 99designs.
We turn to you now because we need your help again – in the form of a vote. 99designs is in the running for TWO speaker spots at South by Southwest (SXSW) this year and need your assistance to get there!
SXSW is the design, tech and business conference of the year – a multi-day event in Austin, Texas highlighting industry leaders. Community voting is more than just a rallying cry, it’s how the organizers of the event know that we’re loved and supported by the people we strive to help!
Help 99designs snag a speaker spot in 3 easy steps:
1. Register for SXSW PanelPicker and confirm your email address.http://auth.sxsw.com/
2. Visit our panels’ pages and click the “thumbs up” to vote on each one:
*Finding the Perfect Mate – Partnerships (http://ow.ly/d8nk5)
*Marketplaces: How to tame the many-headed beast (http://ow.ly/d8p2k)
3. Share our panels with your friends on Facebook and on twitter using the hashtag #sxsw and encourage them to vote.
Stay tuned to see what we come up with to thank the community if our panel is selected…
We can’t begin to thank you enough for helping us. Fingers crossed!
Latest posts by Garrett (see all)
- Back-to-school roundup: 11 A+ designs from around the world - August 30, 2012
- 99designs needs YOUR help to take SXSW by storm. Vote for our panels and send us to Texas! - August 22, 2012
- 2012 Olympics-inspired roundup: 7 gold medal-winning design contests - August 12, 2012