Hey, you got a potential client to show up at your doorstep? Fantastic!
In the real world, you may invite them in for coffee. Rattle off your sales pitch, charm them with your winning personality and seal the deal with a handshake. But in actuality, they’ve landed on your virtual doorstep—your landing page. And you have only a few seconds to convince them to stay.
So how do you turn landing page visitors into customers? There are a number of design elements that can help. We’re very excited to share these best practices with you in our new landing page design ebook, Landing Page Design That Sells.
Whether the goal of your landing page is get people to download a freebie, subscribe to a service or buy your product, this ebook can help optimize your campaign. (Oh, and one first tip? Focus your landing page on just one objective.) We gathered our insights from hundreds of successful design projects, then called upon six of our favorite industry experts to share their advice, too.
Inside, you’ll learn to:
- Identify the major features of a good landing page.
- Craft winning headlines, messaging and CTAs.
- Plan, create, test and optimize your designs.
- Stay on track with our easy-to-use checklist.
To celebrate the launch of this ebook, we’re also giving away three landing page templates designed by our community. Check out these fresh designs for promotions, downloads and lead generation.
Once you’ve downloaded your free landing page templates from the link above, simply unzip the file and select which template you’d like to use for your business.
You’ll find that each template has already been coded up for you using standard HTML & CSS. Each HTML file has been named appropriately.
- If you have some coding experience, you should be able to edit the source files yourself. All you need to do is add your company logo, update the content, update the links to point to your website and make the forms submit/store data correctly. Alternatively, you can call on a developer to make these simple revisions for you.
Enjoy the read, and get ready to usher visitors inside to the next stage of conversion. Let us know in the comments what other ebooks you’d like to see!
Latest posts by Laura Windisch (see all)
- 6 food packaging design tips that’ll make your brand jump off the shelf - November 21, 2013
- Get inspired with 33 jaw-dropping dental logos - November 5, 2013
- Our trick, your treat: update your logo for Halloween - October 24, 2013