For the experience we want to create, we need about 80 illustrations of household energy related items like windows, insulation, ducts, refrigerators and the like.
For this contest, we'd like to get a few illustrations done to identify someone to work with for the full job. To win, you must also be available to work in December/January on the rest of the job which will be much more valuable then this contest.
Specifically the task is:
* Produce illustrations of the 6 items listed below (grouped into 2 sets)
* The images should each look really nice at 140x90 pixels
* They should all have the same overall look/feel
* Within each set, pay attention to the key differences. Each image in the set should use consistent ideas, but the distinctions between them should be really, really clear. Ask for clarification if something doesn't make sense.
* Use simple, but fun and creative imagery. Remember these are small images, so simplicity is key!
The list of items to illustrate:
1. Old refrigerator with 'side by side' doors (e.g. freezer on left, frige on right)
2. Old refrigerator with the freezer on top
3. Shiny, wonderful and new freezer with freezer on top
4. Windows that are highly shaded (think curtains, trees blocking sun, etc)
5. Windows that are somewhat shaded (think simple blinds)
6. Windows that are bare and have no shade