Using the entrepreneurial canvas, EoT aim to:
• inspire students to embrace their unique talents and skills;
• augment classroom learning through real-life ‘business’ experience;
• foster self-discovery, creativity and innovation;
• contextualise the importance of teamwork to achieve success;
• instill respect for the individual and appreciate the value of diversity;
• provide the same opportunities to privileged and underprivileged students alike, and;
• highlight the importance of life-long learning through doing!
“Innovation in preparing the youth of today for future success”
EoT is uniquely positioned to offer unique learning opportunities to Australia’s next generation of successful business people. We strive to equip students of today with the necessary tools and skills to grow their individual talents.
Our program is tailored to provide innovative business education created for students between Years 9-11 from both privileged and underprivileged backgrounds.
The method of education is a combination of real-life experience based teachings culminated with strong practical enrichment exercises to develop a focused understanding of topical business issues, including the wider employment market in Australia and beyond. Mock assessment centres will be conducted to prepare students with the tools for real life experiences.
• Knowing yourself
• Conflict Management
• Communicating with influence
• Business Acumen
Entrepreneurs of Tomorrow are endowed with seasoned entrepreneurs with a wealth of practical and educational skills. The executives who lead the program share between them a blend of corporate, entrepreneurial and educational experience and have worked around the world.
Mentors, volunteers and a number of other successful business leaders are involved in and play a critical role in our program.
The EoT alumni enables networking opportunities to continue and it is envisaged that the alumni will create a pipeline of talent for blue-chip employers associated with EoT. This will provide connections and opportunities for the students.