We are looking for a book cover design (Front, Back and Spine) for Bonnie Karpay's newest book. Working Title: Without Notice (totally subject to change, if you have a better idea).
• The book will be 5.5" x 8.5" and about 175 pages.
• Must have the full title of the book
• The author’s name will appear as Bonnie Karpay
• Must leave space for isbn/upc placement
• Must place author photo on back cover
• Format of layout will be similar to back cover of attached sample (Relationships Raise Money), without following color layout. Author pic & bio, isbn/upc placement will be bottom portion of back cover. Top portion will be summary of the book.
•The book will be 5.5" x 8.5" and about 175 pages. Design must be able to be adjusted when final spine width is determined.
•Fully editable (unflattened) Adobe InDesign or Photoshop source file to be delivered, so we can add ISBN/UPC.
• Final high res PDFs exported to PDF X-1A 2001 standard with full bleed must be delivered (one file with back/front cover and spine), and low res individual pages of front cover and back cover at final size, without bleed.
• The successful designer will also deliver a 3D version of the front cover for use in print and on the web
• This is a “work for hire” contest. All rights to the winning design will be transferred to Bonnie Karpay
We've created a fictionalized book (a parable) that teaches the elements of the Relationship Quotient. It's an adventure that draws the reader in, then gently creates the learning points of the 5 C's of the Relationship Quotient.
A Wall Street investment banker has a meteoric rise to the top, only to have it all implode on him. He loses he job, his reputation, access to all his assets. Avoiding arrest for his part in the SEC scandal, he takes to the road, finding himself in the middle of Nowhere, Kansas.
This is the story of how he learns to build genuine relationships with people as he rebuilds his life. Thanks to the mentorship of a "wise beyond his years" 10-year old boy.