Brochure design for Startup Business: An online Think-Tank
- Last feedback - Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:45:10 +0000
- Feedback 100%
- Refunds - 1
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
Congratulations to the winner, tugkan!
- Brief Overview
- Brainrack is an online brainstorm platform. Companies post a challenge, provide reward money and receive hundreds of ideas from university students. It’s like 99designs, although not designs are generated, but ideas.
- Brand Name
- Target Audience
- Companies. Innovation departments or recruitment departments. Keep in mind that they are unfamiliar with the concept. Words that characterize Brainrack.com: - Intelligent / smart - Innovative The layout should be: - Clean - Simple - Professional
- It's gonna be a brochure of 11" - 17" single folds. (http://www.ifsphoenix.com/products.html#brochures) Page 1: Cover page (Logo, and this tag line: Open innovation to support your business) Page 2: Information (see attachment) Page 3: Information (see attachment) Page 4: Back page (Maybe a logo, just something nice) I suggest you spread the information in the file over page 2 and 3. The brochure will be printed on glossy paper in high definition full color. We encourage you to find suitable images. With suitable I'm thinking of something that relates to crowdsourcing or innovation. Please deliver a PSD format. Please send us a message if something is unclear in any way. We’ll respond often within a few hours. Good luck!
This contest has been pre-paid with 99designs. The winner will be paid directly by 99designs for the full prize amount, excluding any third party transfer fees.
FREE activation, low charges apply, 24 hour turnaround
Charges apply, 3-5 day turnaround
Free, 5-10 day turnaround
Charges apply, 10 day turnaround